Tuesday 13 January 2015

MUYIWA ADEMOLA has been compared to Denzel Washington

Popular Yoruba actor, Muyiwa Ademola, in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, narrates his experience with a Nigerian female fan based abroad.
According to Muyiwa, the fan asked him to sign on her boobs, and also compared him to 'Equalizer' actor, Denzel Washignton.
“The first time I went to Ireland, a lady saw me and raised her shirt asking me to sign my autograph on her breast. I was really embarrassed. She was a Nigerian probably based in Ireland and when she saw me, she shouted my name and told me I must sign on her boobs.
When a white man saw her and asked who I was, she said I was a big movie star from Africa, comparing me with Denzel Washington. I had to sign on her breast because she told me that if I did not do so, she would not put down her shirt and it was very cold. I inscribed my signature on her breast while trying not to touch it,” he said.
 
CULLED FROM PULSE

No comments:

Post a Comment