Saturday 11 May 2013

"THE ONLY COMPETITION I HAVE IS ME" - Sean Tizzle

All through the past few months the broadcast & social media networks have been abuzz with “Sho Lee” by @iamseantizzle. A song which started receiving major airplay in less than 2 weeks of its release, currently topping music charts, playing aloud in every club speakers and has its official video continuously winning acceptance from the music-loving public.
In a quest to keep all fans of SEAN TIZZLE abreast.
ABIODUN OLUKOYE of the AFRICANA MAGAZINE  brought words from SEAN TIZZLE about life,career,music and love life.

 What are your real names?
My real names are Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele Morihanfen from Ondo state, from a family of 6 but lost my sister few years back so now we are 5 i'm second to the last child.

What's the concept behind the name Sean Tizzle?
sean is from my real name seun why tizzle is my eye ring

Where are you from?
 Ondo state, Ilaje

When did you start music?
From a very tender age i have always love to sing or act as a child so i knew that 1 day it would get serious. But i didn't just know when.

What other things do you do aside being an artiste?
Nothing

What ur relationship with Iyanya?
We are cool

What are ur influences I.e what inspires you?.
Life generally, nature our everyday human life.

Who and who have you worked with?
I havent worked with any major artist yet, but hoping to do that soon.

How do you see yourself?
I see myself as me oluwaseun, that truly who I am.

What should be expected of Sean Tizzle in the next 5 years?
More good music, a bigger brand, keep your fingers crossed and i wont let you down

How do U wanna be seen by the Public?
See myself as I am, take me as I, am i'm not perfect so dont be too quick to judge me.

If U weren't an Artiste what would you been doing? 
Nothing else ''I was born to do this''

Do you have any challenges?
No I dont cos everything I have gone through has brought me this far 

When was your most embarrassing moments?
none yet
  
How many track?songs do you to your credit
For now  two tracks

How do cope or handle female fans?
They love me and I love them too.

What has life taught U?
To be harder on myself because the only competition I have is me

Drop a word to your fans out there.
thank you for supporting the brand sean tizzle, God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment