Friday 31 May 2013

LIFE IS INSPIRING - fakia large


 What are ur real names?
My real names are Ifeanyi Collins Nwadialu(a.k.a Fakia Large)

What's d concept behind the name fakia Large?
 It got stocked after the release of my debut video of a single tittled Fakia Lowa initially my
stage name use to be Genius cp but my fans came up with d name Fakia Large then I accepted it gratitude.

Where are U from?
I'm a Naija boy though I was born nd Brett up in Ihiala Local government of Anambra state Nigeria.

When did U start music?
I would say from my mum's womb(smiles)cos music in is my blood,it started when I was as a chorister @ my church during my teen but I ventured into d industry in 2003 whereas my officially single(Fakialowa)was released in d year 2007..
what other things do you do aside being an artiste
I'm into clothing business.

What are ur influences I.e what inspires you?
Everything that happens around me on a daily basis cos I believe life it self is inspiring..

Who and who have you worked with?
I av worked with so many artist like T.Code(aiye to mowa crooner) nd many other great artist to be
mentioned

How do U see urself?
I see my as an ordinary person been elevated by Almighty God

What should be expected of U in the next 5 years?
By the grace of God expect to see me up there making wave.

How do U wanna be seen by the Public?
As a good exemplary nd great public figure.

If U weren't an Artiste what would you been doing?
a man of God(pastor)cos musicians are preachers..

Do U ve any challenges?
A lot cos life is full of changes here and there even the music itself can be @times..

When was ur most embarassing moments?
It is possible to feel embarrassed but I don't, cos I see everything that happen around me as
my source inspiration.

What has life taught U?
To be strong in every situation and to be focused.
 a word 2 ur fans out there
discover urself,be urself and be focus nd determined.

how many track?songs do you to your credit?
Fews songs from which we have the smash hit singles BONGO STYLE and ONE TOUCH.

how do cope?handle female fans?
They are wonderful and great fans...Yea yea its me myself and I FakiaLicious thanks for having me

For more details,enquiries and sponsorship pls call 07066648986,add
pin:270692EE or ff on twitter @fakialarge..  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment