Wednesday 27 March 2013

I DO THE UNUSUAL THINGS -- TYMBA





Can we get to know you?
My names are Adeya Tolulope. A graduate of University of Ado-ekiti, based in lagos.

What's the concept behind d name Tymba?
The name Tymba is the abbreviation of all my names put together

Your educational background.
like I said before,I graduated from university of Ado-ekiti.I studied Biochemistry.

What part of naija are you from?
 I am from ondo state based in lagos

How was childhood days? 
seriously childhood was tough,lost my dad while I was young and am fourth in a family of five. So I will say childhood was not as smooth as I wanted it

Since when have you been doing music?.
I have been doing music since my school days,I used to be in a group then but officially now,I have been doing music since 2years ago.                         

What is your style of music?. 
my genre of music is Afro-hiphop/RnB

What your source of inspiration?. 
Life,experience,street,past,weather and my mood gives me inspiration. But most importantly when I see good music,I get inspired

Who are your role models? 
Bob marley,michael jackson, 2face.

What kind of music do you listen to? 
I listen to all sort of music cuz I bliv in music, every idea is needed,its all connected.


What shoud be expected of you? - (your dreams $ Aspirations). 
I am going somewhere,part of it I can say here but just know I am going to the top. I am going to do music with the best in the world,kudos to Nigerian artistes that have started it already,mine won't be an exception. Just expect the best from tymba. With God all is possible

How do you see yourself? 
Since I was young, I have never seen myself as one usual person. I like to do the unusual. Tymba is an icon. Believe it.

How would you want to be seen by general public?  
Just see me as an icon in the industry.

What has life taught you? 
Life has taught me not to depend on anyone, just believe that inner voice telling you to just do it.

Drop a word to your fans.  
To all my fans,I wana thank you for the support so far,I wana assure you that we aint stopping and I promise no

No comments:

Post a Comment